Faithful Families: Creating Sacred Moments at Home
A new and expanded version of Seamless Faith, now with more than a dozen new spiritual practices, space to personalize it with your own favorite practices and scriptures, and additional resources for parents, kids, grandparents, and communities that care about families!
Add family faith moments to your daily routine with little or no prep, and share meaningful spiritual experiences with your children! Traci Smith, a pastor and mother of three, offers ways to discover and develop new spiritual practices as a family, whether you're a new seeker or a lifelong follower. Faithful Families is brimming with more than 50 easy, do-it-yourself ideas for transforming your family's everyday moments into sacred moments!
Faithful Families helps you:
- connect faith to your family's everyday life
- add family faith moments into your daily routine
- learn new spiritual practices alongside your children
- teach your children to appreciate religious diversity with time-tested non-Christian and Christian spiritual practices
- respond to life's everyday challenges and opportunities with meaningful practices
Faithful Families is the perfect gift for:
- Parents, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles!
- Baby Showers
- New Families
- Religious educators and those they serve
- Preschool Classes
Author: Traci Smith has spent more than thirteen years helping families find meaningful connections in living their faith together. She is the author of two books with Chalice Press, Faithful Families (formerly Seamless Faith) and Fellowship of Prayer (2015), and a contributor to Out of the Deep: Pastoring in Creative Space. Traci has a Master of Divinity degree from Princeton Theological Seminary and is pastor of Northwood Presbyterian Church in San Antonio, Texas, where she lives with her husband and children.
Publisher: Chalice Press, 2017.