BookMusings is the official eNewsletter of QuakerBooks of FGC. Each issue highlights books and themes carefully selected by bookstore staff for your enjoyment, as well as information about sales and other unique opportunities available to our readers. Below is the introductory text and table of contents.
Want a Quaker bestseller, or maybe you're looking for some classic Quaker writing? Either way, this BookMusings, and QuakerBooks, has something for you. With our shiny website makeover, and new bookstore manager, QuakerBooks is invigorated for the end of summer and prepared for the start of fall. Grab a good book, kick back, and join us!
In the Light,
In This Issue:
- Ellen's Review Corner: Holy Nation
- Among Friends: Book Event
- Friends Journal Suggests
- Bestsellers: Top 5 best selling books from Gathering 2016 on Sale!
- Children's Books on African American Experience
- Quaker Classics: Quaker Writings An Anthology: 1650-1920